How-To Purchase a Secure microPod II - Aftermarket
For Aftermarket/Fleet users ONLY
A microPod with a serial number of WSP-31560 or higher is required for wiTECH 2
1.Order a secure microPod II from https://aftermarket.witechtools.com
- If this is your first time purchasing a secure microPod II via the URL above, you will need to Register for an account
- If creating an account for Fleet Users, select “Fleet Customer” when registering
- Check your email for a link to complete your account creation request (A notification email will be sent once the account has been confirmed, this could take up to 24 hours to process)
- Once your account is created you will need to go to ‘Order Products’ to purchase a secure microPod
- You can then proceed with the purchase of a secure microPod II
- Complete checkout process
- Once you have received your Secure microPod II you can proceed with the purchase of a wiTECH II Subscription on https://submgr.am.fcawitech.com
- Reference https://kb.fcawitech.com/article/how-to-purchase-a-witech-2-0-subscription-aftermarket-650.html for instructions to purchase a wiTECH 2 Subscription.
- Please Note : the Subscription starts at the time of purchase, please have the Secure MicroPod in hand before proceeding.
- If you have any further questions please call the wiTECH Premium Support Help Desk at 1-844-948-3242.
For more information on the Aftermarket requirements, please visit the latest Aftermarket Requirements.
|Posted: Nate Skutt - Tue, Apr 11, 2017. This article has been viewed 11406 times.
|Online URL: https://kb.fcawitech.com/article/how-to-purchase-a-secure-micropod-ii-aftermarket-648.html
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)