How-To Purchase a wiTECH 2.0 Subscription - Aftermarket
For Aftermarket Users ONLY
Note: After subscribing to wiTECH 2.0, your subscription term begins when the subscription is assigned to a VCI device. At the end of your subscription term, it will automatically renew. You can cancel a subscription at any time for the subsequent term. There are certain portions of the application that can only be accessed after also purchasing a subscription with Tech Authority, this includes but is not limited to: flashing, DTC service information, vehicle reconfiguration, and replacing certain ECUs. To purchase a Tech Authority subscription, referenceHow-To Purchase a TechAuthority Subscription - Aftermarket
1. To purchase a subscription, navigate to the Mopar Technical Service Portal (MTSP) website: https://mopartsp.com/
2. Select Aftermarket and enter your username and password, then click Login or press ENTER on your keyboard and complete the multifactor authentication challenge if requested.
3. The dashboard will provide access to subscriptions, tools, and account information. On the navigation menu, click on Purchase and Subscriptions to get started. From here, click on BUY NOW under Annual Subscription.
5. Once the subscription has been purchased, the subscription will need to be assigned to a Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI) device. Select Dashboard, then the device you want to assign a subscription, then the purchased subscription type, and finally, the Assign button.
6. Finally make sure there are users assigned to the VCI device to use the subscription.
7. To assign users, select Add User, then add the user's email and first and last name and select Save.
After the user is saved, select the + to the right of their name to add them as a Currently Assigned User.
Now the VCI device has a subscription and users assigned to it and is ready for use with wiTECH 2.0.
As a subscription purchaser, you will have full access to wiTECH 2.0 app, and all of its associated tools to fully diagnose all compatible vehicles. There are certain portions of the application that can only be accessed after also purchasing a subscription with Tech Authority, this includes but is not limited to: flashing, DTC service information, vehicle reconfiguration, and replacing certain ECUs.