Registration Required Message: “The registration server could not be reached”
Some users may receive this message because their Internet Explorer Certificates may be out of date.
- Copy and paste the link below into your browser and save the file to your desktop.
- Right-click on the gdroot-g2.crt and select Open
- Select Install Certificate.
- When the “Welcome to the Certificate Import Wizard” opens, Select Next.
- Select the Radio button for “Place All certificates in the following store:” and select Browse.
- Select the second option: “ Trusted Root Certification Authorities”
- Select OK
- Select Next
- Import should now display as successful
You should not receive the registration server could not be reached error.
If you receive the warning message that your devices are not registered you will want to run the Network Check utility to confirm if you have sites that may be blocked.