Lost Phone or Tablet - Unable to log into Okta
wiTECH 2 Aftermarket currently uses a Multifactor Authentication (MFA) during login. This is an additional security measure that has been added to keep all accounts and their information as secure as possible. There are currently 3 different ways to utilize MFA:
- Okta Verify Mobile App
- Google Authenticator Mobile App
If you use Google Authenticator or Okta Verify for logging into your Okta account, you may lose all of your application data in the event that you lose or damage your phone or tablet. In order to prevent this, it is highly recommended that multiple devices (tablets, smart phones, etc.) are set up with your Okta account. For steps on how to setup multiple devices with Okta login, please view Adding wiTECH 2 Aftermarket Okta Account to Google Authenticator or Okta Verify on Multiple Devices
If you have already lost or damaged your phone or tablet and are unable to generate a login passcode with Google Authenticator or Okta Verify, please perform the following steps:
1. Go to https://login.am.fcawitech.com/
2. Select Need help signing in? then select Help
3. Under More Help, select Request Help.
4. A prompt will appear for sending a message for support. Please enter your email at the top, and select "Cannot log in" from the drop-down. See screenshot below for example message to send.
After all information has been provided, select Send Message.
5. Once all information has been submitted, and the wiTECH team has reset your account, you will receive an email notification from the wiTECH team. At this time, please go to https://login.am.fcawitech.com/ and attempt to login again - If you have not received an email from the wiTECH team, please wait to login until you receive an email.
Note: If you are able to login, but are still prompted to enter a 6-Digit Google Authenticator or Okta Verify passcode, please return to the login screen and try logging in again. If this issue persists, please contact the wiTECH Help Desk - wiTECH Premium Support Helpdesk Contact Information
6. Once logged on, please perform the necessary steps for setting up a Okta login. For steps on how to setup Google Authenticator or Okta Verify, please refer to steps 3 through 12 in How-To Create an Okta Login Account